Crate Diggers: Birth of the Dragon (2017) 1st Reaction

Friday, August 25, 2017

Birth of the Dragon (2017) 1st Reaction

“Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing a way to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!” - Bruce Lee
Image result for birth of the dragon poster

*SPOILERS*

This film was very interesting. I did like the film but I feel like it could have focused less on the student of Bruce Lee and more on Bruce Lee and Wong Jack Man. My favorite part of the film was the fight between Bruce Lee and Wong Jack Man which was very well choreographed and used many styles of shooting from martial arts films over the years. I really liked all the allusions to Bruce Lee’s films such as Enter the Dragon (1973). All in all I liked the film but I feel it focused a little bit too much on the student of Lee. I would give this film a 7/10 and would recommend this film to fans of martial arts and fans of Bruce Lee.

Trailer for the film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soLlxteBbNA  “Birth of the Dragon Official Trailer #1 (2017) Bruce Lee Biopic Movie HD”

No comments:

Post a Comment