Crate Diggers: The Lego Batman Movie 1st Reaction

Sunday, February 12, 2017

The Lego Batman Movie 1st Reaction

“Sir... I've seen you go through similar phases in 2016 and 2012 and 2008 and 2005 and 1997 and 1995 and 1992 and 1989 and that weird one in 1966” - Alfred Pennyworth
Image result for lego batman movie poster
*SPOILERS*

I loved this movie. It was basically a big satire of everything Batman and DC related. I love the stop motion style of the movie and i loved every reference made in the movie. I thought just about everything was great and funny in the movie and i loved that Billy Dee Williams was voicing Two Face (Billy Dee Williams) which he wasn’t able to star as in the Tim Burton Batman series due to the fact that WB gave the directing duties to Joel Schumacher after the release of Batman Returns. My favorite part of the movie was the beginning of the movie where basically every Batman villain ever was a part of the Joker’s crew. One flaw of the movie that I noticed was that during the scene where the Joker gets all these new villains from the phantom zone and they are attacking Gotham, how come the Justice League did not come to help out Batman. I would give this film a 9/10. I would recommend this movie to any Batman, DC, and Lego fan.

Trailer for the film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGQUKzSDhrg  “The LEGO Batman Movie – Trailer #4”

No comments:

Post a Comment