Crate Diggers: Batman Vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice 1st Reaction

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Batman Vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice 1st Reaction


“Tell me, do you bleed?...You will” - Batman



*Spoilers*


I loved this movie. Everything about this movie was great. I originally thought since the movie was over promoted i would be able to predict everything that was going to happen but that was not the case. I really loved how early in the movie it showed both sides of how people viewed both superheroes. It showed how superman could be seen as a bad guy and how batman could be seen as a bad guy. I also loved how it depicted how brutal batman can be by showing him brand bad guys and showing he is not afraid to kill. There was also so many references to other superheroes and villains throughout the movie. I loved how they showed Cyborg, Aquaman and Flash and how Lex Luthor had videos and files on these metahumans. My favorite part, which I had to choose between the Batman vs. Superman scene and the scene of Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman fighting Doomsday and I choose the Batman vs. Superman scene. This was my favorite scene because it was what I was waiting for for so long. Every part of it was perfect, from all the traps Batman set, to Batman shooting a kryptonite grenade at Superman twice and how Batman was going to kill Superman and Lois Lane stopped him at the last second. That whole scene was just so perfect. The saddest part of the whole movie was when Superman was killed by Doomsday while Superman stabbed him with the Kryptonite spear. That part i almost got teary eyed. I am so excited for the rest of the DCEU movies especially because of when Lex Luthor told Batman, “He is coming!”, and that he is referring to the villain Darkseid and how Luthor said that he called Darkseid but without referencing Darkseid’s name. The only flaws about this movie would be that without prior knowledge of some of the characters you might be confused. I give this movie a 9.5/10 and i definitely recommend this movie.



Trailer for the film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U652-BpXVQY  “Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice Trailer 3 (2016) Ben Affleck DC Superhero Movie”

No comments:

Post a Comment