Crate Diggers: Tania's 1st Reaction of Batman Vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Tania's 1st Reaction of Batman Vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

BATMAN
VS
SUPERMAN
Ok where do I start ….. First off batman is weak!!!
Second although glasses make you sexy... once you take it off you will have a new identity.
Third I expected this movie to be like fight to the death...
But I mean who would have guess they made up in the end to fight something bigger than themselves.
( YES I PURPOSELY USE A CIVIL WAR GIF...THUGG LIFE.)
I will keep this short and simple ( because I do not know anything about superhero movies i'm just here to make christian look good and dazzled up the blog). There is one major spoiler so...umm…..Close your eyes and scroll when you see the red highlight.
First I thought the intro was so confusing, and apparently you have to watch the first few movies to get it…. But I did not. And I thought it was more like a scary movie, batman’s dreams were so scary and intense. Then at the beginning it seems as if they portray batman as a good guy and superman as a bad guy. But they did something I thought was really cool. In each other's eyes they are both a threat and bad guys. So yeah there was lots of inside jokes if you watch “Man Of Steel” or those batman movies you'll catch it. I would rate this movie a 9 just because of my crush on Jesse Eisenberg…despite what people say I love how he portray Lex Luthor with a mix of joker.
HMMMMM WHAT ELSE...
*COUGH* Superman died



Soooo ummm dear critiques,
All super hero lives matter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment