Crate Diggers: Captain America: Civil War 1st Reaction

Monday, May 16, 2016

Captain America: Civil War 1st Reaction

“I'm sorry Tony.... I wouldn't do this if I had any other choice... but he's my friend” - Captain America
“So was I” - Iron Man


*SPOILERS*


Favorite MCU movie of all time. I love this movie. I loved this more than The Avengers (2012). Everything was perfect about this movie. Black Panther, Spider Man and Ant Man stole the show. Black Panther stole the show through his awesomeness and the display of his totally vibranium suit and his martial arts skills. Spider Man stole the show with him being the perfect incarnation of his comic book self and his multiple one liners during the airport fight scene. Ant Man stole the show through his new ability of becoming Giant Man. The final fight between Captain America and the Winter Soldier vs Iron Man is so sad because after all of these movies of Captain America and Iron Man being on the same side it is so sad to see them fight each other with such brutality. My favorite part of the movie was the whole airport scene. Everything about it was so perfect. Each superhero showed the best of what they can do without trying to kill each other. Out of all of the perfectness this movie was there was one thing that truly annoyed me throughout the whole movie. It was how large the text was every time they entered a new country. At first i didn't mind it then it started to get annoying because the characters go basically all around the world. I give this movie a 9.9 out of 10. I highly recommend this movie it is nearly perfect.


Trailer for the film

No comments:

Post a Comment