Crate Diggers: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story 1st Reaction

Friday, December 30, 2016

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story 1st Reaction

“I'm one with the Force, and the Force is with me” - Chirrut Imwe
Image result for rogue one poster
*SPOILERS*

This was one of the best Star Wars movies since the original trilogy and even rivals Star Wars Ep. IV A New Hope. This movie had the best CGI I have ever seen in my life. The CGI Grand Moff Tarkin (Peter Cushing) and CGI Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher) were so life like and if you did not know of these actors and this was the first Star Wars movie you have seen you would believe that those were actual actors and not CGI. My favorite part of the whole movie was towards the end where Darth Vader (James Earl Jones (Voice)) boarded the Rebel ship and took out everyone in his way. A very close 2nd favorite scene was when the whole Rebel fleet came to the planet to fight off the Empire. One of the only flaws I have seen with the movie was the exclusion of the opening credit crawl. I know that would be kind of redundant to have that in this movie but this is Star Wars tradition to include and opening credit crawl, but 1 Star Wars tradition that they did keep was the inclusion of C-3PO (Anthony Daniels) and R2-D2 (Jimmy Vee) in every Star Wars film. I would give this film a 9.9/10. I would recommend this movie to every Star Wars fan and fan of science fiction.

Trailer for the film

No comments:

Post a Comment