Crate Diggers: Spiderman Homecoming (2017) 1st Reaction

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Spiderman Homecoming (2017) 1st Reaction

“If you're nothing without the suit, then you shouldn't have it” - Iron Man
Image result for spider man homecoming poster

*SPOILERS*

I felt like a kid again going to see this film. Spiderman Homecoming (2017) was great. I would say that Tom Holland is my 2nd favorite Spiderman. My favorite part of the film was the final fight scene between the Vulture (Michael Keaton) and Spiderman (Tom Holland). I really liked Michael Keaton’s performance as the Vulture and I loved how tense the scene was where he finds out Spiderman’s identity which is even more tense than how the Green Goblin found out Spiderman’s identity in Spiderman (2002). If I was to critique anything it would be the sappy crush parts between Spiderman and the Vulture’s daughter. Overall I would give this film a 9/10. I would recommend this movie to anyone who likes action films, superhero films and Marvel films.

Trailer For the Film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0D3AOldjMU  “Spider-Man: Homecoming - Trailer 3”

No comments:

Post a Comment